Monday, November 24, 2003

Playing "Games": Marv Wolfman gives The Pulse more details about the long-awaited publication of the "New Teen Titans" graphic novel "Games," scheduled for release in December 2004. (DC made the announcement Friday during Wizard World Texas.)

But Wolfman saves the best stuff for his website, where he recounts the graphic novel's long, frustrating history, and explains why it's taken this long to finish.

As a warning to regular readers of this blog (all two of you), I'll let you know now that I'll likely note every excrutiating aspect of "Games" between now and next December. As I said Friday, I'm not one for nostalgia, but the Wolfman/Perez "New Teen Titans" is the only comic from my youth that I still treasure. So, you'll have to indulge me. NeilAlien has Dr. Strange. I have "New Teen Titans."