Saturday, June 05, 2004



Shameless self-promotion time: I haven't shilled for, what, about a week now? So, bear with me ...

June Previews is out, and on Page 279 you should find the solicitation for Digital Webbing Presents #17 (JUN04 2442), which includes my 16-page story "Bad Elements: Good for the Soul," with art by Brian Churilla and grayscales by Eric Erbes. In the story, two police detectives are called to a retirement home to listen to the ravings of a senile resident. But what begins as a routine visit quickly turns into a tale of murder, magic ... and frogs.

If you pre-order it, I'll be your friend.

And while my dignity is on the ropes, I'll mention that I have a little somethin'-somethin' coming out in October, an experiment co-written by Ian Ascher and drawn by Scott LeMien. More on that later.