Tuesday, November 30, 2004

And right on cue, the comics arrive

I think DCBS could just stick randomly selected books in my monthly shipment, and I'd be none the wiser. I never remember what I ordered. ("Lady Death's T&A Spectacular #37? Hm, I guess I bought this ...") But here's what just arrived:
  • Adam Strange #3 (DC Comics)
  • Authority: Revolution #2 (DC/Wildstorm)
  • Black Widow #3 (Marvel) -- I think I dropped the miniseries with this issue.
  • Digital Webbing Presents #19 (Digital Webbing)
  • The Kindaichi Case Files Vol. 1: The Opera House Murders (Tokyopop)
  • Books of Magick: Life During Wartime #5 (DC/Vertigo) -- Is anyone else reading this? It's pretty good, if a bit ... uncomfortable at times.
  • Madrox #3 (Marvel)
  • Fallen Angel Vol. 1 trade paperback (DC)
  • Gloomcookie Monsters Christmas Color Special (Slave Labor)
  • Angeltown #1 (DC/Vertigo)
  • Gotham Central #25 (DC Comics)
  • The Supernaturalists graphic novel (Mad Yak Press)
  • Bone One Volume Edition softcover (Cartoon Books)
  • B.P.R.D.: The Dead #1 (Dark Horse)
  • Detective Comics #800 (DC Comics) -- Just to see what David Lapham does with it.
  • JLA: Classified #1 (DC Comics)
  • Little Endless Storybook hardcover (DC/Vertigo)
  • Marvel Age Mary Jane Vol. 1 (Marvel)
  • Musashi No. 9 Vol. 1 (DC/CMX)
  • Sylvia Faust #2 (Image)
  • Western Tales of Terror #1 (Hoarse & Buggy)