Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Sleep-deprived: SBC's Mike Storniolo talks to ubiquitous writer Robert Kirkman (Invincible, The Walking Dead, et al) about, among other things, his upcoming Reaper, and the ill-fated Sleepwalker revival for Marvel/Epic:

"... I went from having a guaranteed five-issue run to having one issue published as part of an anthology, with future issues on shaky ground at best. I was very, VERY upset about the whole thing when it happened. The thing is, Marvel isn’t new to this game. They know what they’re doing. I know they had good reason to restructure the line. I certainly don’t blame them. I really can’t complain. I’m getting some more work there now and there should be more on the horizon. They seem to be making it up to me and that’s pretty cool. They certainly weren’t obligated."