Monday, November 08, 2004

Down for the (dis)count

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Discount Comic Book Service? No? Then allow me to list what I ordered from November Previews, for books shipping in January:
  • Detective Comics #802 (Hey, it's David Lapham's arc, so cut me some slack.)
  • Gotham Central #27 (Post-Lark. Sigh.)
  • JLA: Classified #3
  • Legion of Super-Heroes #2
  • BPRD: The Dead #3
  • Authority: Revolution #4 (With reservations; I wasn't overly impressed with #1.)
  • Angeltown #3
  • Books of Magick: Life During Wartime #7
  • We 3 #3
  • Fallen Angel Vol. 1 trade paperback
  • Amazing Joy Buzzards #2
  • Battle Hymn #2
  • Four-Letter Worlds
  • Lions, Tigers & Bears #1 (With reservations; it looks a bit too ... precious.)
  • Pigtale #1
  • Until the Full Moon Vol. 1
  • Freakshow one-shot
  • Bride of Freakshow one-shot
  • Western Tales of Terror #2
  • Follow Me Closely
  • Courtney Crumrin & the Night Things digest
  • Scary Godmother Spooktakular Stories trade paperback
  • Alchino Vol. 1
  • Bone: One Volume Edition (Because I'm one of exactly 27 people who haven't bought it yet. Plus, it's discounted at $19.97.)
The total? Just $99.23, plus $7.95 shipping. You can't beat it.