Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Slowly he turned ... Damn. Slow news day. All the comic "news" sites and weblogs are dead. This seems like a good time for a plug:

"Digital Webbing Presents" #11 hits the stands today, featuring my first published comics work, "Bad Elements." As I've said before, it's a 10-page story, with art by Peter Honrade and letters by Ed Dukeshire, about crime, loyalty, family ... and magic.

There's a 16-page follow-up in the works, and maybe even an actual series. But let's see how the first installment goes ...

So, pick it up. It's only $2.95, and includes some other good stories by the likes of C.G. Kirby and Joshua Gamon. There are two covers, one dedicated exclusively to "Bad Elements," with art by Jonboy Meyers. It's pretty damn nice, if I do say so myself.

I'll keep trolling for interesting news, and maybe whip up a couple of reviews.